Dr. Susan Stone, MBSR instructor, will be leading a weekend workshop-retreat at Satchidananda Ashram, Yogaville, Virginia, in Buckingham county, on February 21st through the 23rd. The theme is “Mindfulness, Compassion and Difficult Emotions.”
How do we experience our true home where our spirit embraces the moment with love, acceptance and joy?
Discover the answers as you:
- practice powerful mindfulness techniques and compassion as means of coping with difficult emotions
- establish a personal mindfulness program
- explore why it is essential to hold our difficult emotions with compassion
- relax into Presence, at least momentarily, and thus relate to difficult emotions from a new perspective
- engage in practices to learn how they can support us long-term on our life’s journey home
Individual conferences with Susan will be available.
Tuition: $230. There is a 20% discount on the registration fee for anyone who registers before February 3rd. Add two nights accommodation. For more information, please consult Yogaville Programs.
Yogaville is located in Central Virginia: 40 miles south of Charlottesville, 75 miles west of Richmond, 150 miles southwest of Washington, D.C. Google MAP
Filed Under: Events