Enjoy these comments the Health System has received from patients and families!
- Dr. Burt-Solorzano is consistently patient, calm, attentive and absolutely sincere in her concern for our son’s health. I absolutely feel 100% confident in her knowledge, plan of care for our son (and us as parents, as well). Dr. Burt’s “bedside” manner is unbeatable, we love her, her approach and her genuine concern! Too bad she couldn’t teach other MD’s her heartfelt care and concern. Thank you Dr. Burt for giving us comfort and education for our son’s diagnosis. You are definitely one of a kind and we are so blessed and thankful to have you as our son’s endocrinologist. P.S. Please never leave!
- We so appreciate the level of professionalism and sensitivity to a somewhat scary moment for our son as we checked on a heart murmur that had a level of concern for our primary care physician. Dr. Hoke and staff were great! UVA is a special place with wonderful, caring staff.
- This was the first time we saw Dr. Vergales – appointment was pushed up due to a concern we had regarding our daughter. Everyone was very responsive to our questions and concerns. We continue to be beyond pleased with the service and support provided by the pediatric cardiology team.
- Everyone was very friendly and compassionate. Dr. Scharf seemed properly concerned with our son and scheduled a follow up to see where we are in 6 months.
- I am so, so happy with Dr. Ranney and think she is an amazing, level-headed and knowledgeable pediatrician. I recommend her to everyone.
Filed Under: Recognition