Enjoy these comments the Health System has received from patients and families!
- Dr. Stephen Borowitz was wonderful.
- From the start, the nurses, doctors, and respiratory therapists were amazing.
- I was very impressed with the PICU team involvement of parents in rounds and discussions. The PICU unit made the entire hospitalization ordeal so much better. Always had a wonderful experience!
- The friendliness of the nurses so far has been so wonderful!
- The staff was wonderful – from doctors to housekeeping.
- My son received the best of care by all of the staff both night and day. They went out to their way to make him comfortable.
- PICU nurses were amazing floor charge nurses and Jenny Weyart, Brittany, and Genesis were amazing. Dr. Yemen with anesthesia was amazing.
- We have much gratitude and praise for Dr. Bradley Rodgers and his staff. Martha and Janice are wonderful. It will be a sad day for us when he sees his last patient – just hope it is not for a long time yet. God bless Dr. Bradley Rodgers and his wonderful staff.
- UVA staff and Dr. Herndon are the best doctors we have every worked with. Dr. Herndon makes sure I fully understand all things involving my son.
Filed Under: Recognition