Enjoy these comments the Health System has received from patients and families!
- My newborn was rushed by NETS to PICU. Jen Glass was first to greet us and inform us of all info. NETS saved my baby and Jen was amazing.
- The SW, Kelly Smith, was a wonderful resource. She helped find a treatment center for my daughter and talked with me about my fears.
- Rebecca Chamberlain‘s personal instructions were very nice.
- The nurses are DEFINITELY skilled. Male nurses Jesse and Matt were our nurses a lot and we owe them MANY thanks.
- I rate EVERY physician and resident that saw my baby with highest regards. This hospital saved her.
Filed Under: Recognition