From Vicky Norwood, MD:
Please consider nominating one of our Pediatric Faculty for one of the following awards. A brief email to me at VFN6T@virginia.edu will get the process started. The deadline for submitting a nomination packet is Monday, June 22.
- Dean’s Clinical Excellence Award – $1,500 and a gift. Details here.
- Dean’s Excellence in Teaching Award – $1,500 and a gift. Details here.
- Dean’s Excellence in Faculty Research Awards – $1,500 for individual awards; for the team science award, $1,500 for each faculty team member, up to $6,000/team. Details here.
- Robert J. Kadner Award for Outstanding Graduate Teaching Award – $1,500 and membership in the Academy for Distinguished Educators. Details here. *Please note that the primary nominator must be a graduate student, postdoctoral fellow, or clinical fellow.
- David A. Harrison Distinguished Educator Award – $10,000/year for five years, membership in the Academy for Distinguished Educators, and title in perpetuity. Details here.
Filed Under: What's New