Date: Jul 8, 2023 - Jul 8, 2023
Start Time: 10:00 am
End Time: 2:00 pmEvent Link
This free, family-friendly event will focus on improving safety and environmental health in the Charlottesville area. Learn how you can help make Charlottesville a healthier place to live. Explore more than 40 booths and activities, including:
- Field day games for kids
- Cooking demonstrations
- Container gardening — bring home a vegetable plant for your porch!
- Free trainings: bystander CPR and stop-the-bleed
- Music by local DJ Cle Logan
- Training and distribution for Narcan (a medicine that reverses opioid overdoses)
- Raffles for new bikes, cash cards, and more
- Health and safety information from many local organizations
This event is hosted by WellAWARE and Move2HealthEquity.
Sponsored by UVA Health Diversity and Community Engagement, Central Virginia Health Services, the Charlottesville Free Clinic, and Sentara.