Location: Pinn Hall Rm 1014 and virtual
Date: Apr 28, 2023 - Apr 28, 2023
Start Time: 12:30 pm
End Time: 1:30 pmEvent Link
Cancer Center Seminar Series: “Functional Proteomics for Clinical Insight”
Speaker: Forest White, PhD, Ned C (1949) and Janet C (Bemis) Rice Professor, Biological Engineering, Koch Institute for Cancer Research at MIT
Five Reasons to Attend this Seminar:
- Protein Phosphorylation signaling network analysis in human patient specimens.
- Quantitative MHC immunopeptidomics from in vitro and in vivo samples.
- Computational analysis of systems-level data.
- Therapeutic resistance mechanisms
- Innovative approaches to clinical analyses.
Lunch will be served from 12-12:30 p.m.
If you have questions or feedback, or if you would like to host a seminar in the future, please email Jane Heblich.
For more Cancer Center Seminars, visit UVA Comprehensive Cancer Center Seminar & Events.
Filed Under: Events