Location: Pinn Hall 1014
Date: May 5, 2023 - May 5, 2023
Start Time: 12:30 pm
End Time: 1:30 pmEvent Link
Cancer Center Seminar Series: Break Through Cancer with “Two Birds, One Stone” Integration of Targeted Therapy and Immunotherapy
Speaker: Jean Zhao, PhD, Professor of Biological Chemistry & Molecular Pharmacology Harvard Medical School, Department of Cancer Biology, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
Five Reasons to Attend this Seminar:
1. Learn about the roles of PI3K isoforms in cancer.
2. Get insights from GEMMs of human cancer about targeting therapeutic resistance.
3. Discover systems biology and pharmacology approaches for targeting kinase signaling in cancer.
4. Learn about new strategies that combine targeted therapies with immune therapies.
5. Meet a highly accomplished and renowned cancer researcher.
Lunch will be served from 12-12:30 p.m.
If you have questions or feedback, or if you would like to host a seminar in the future, please email Jane Heblich
For more Cancer Center Seminars, visit UVA Comprehensive Cancer Center Seminar & Events.
Filed Under: Events