Location: Pinn Hall Conference Center
Date: Sep 1, 2023 - Sep 1, 2023
Start Time: 9:00 am
End Time: 5:00 pmEvent Link
The 2nd Annual Biomedical Engineering Emerging Leaders Symposium will feature bright, up-and-coming research fellows in their field.
- The following speakers will present at UVA:
- Elizabeth Wayne, Ph.D., Postdoc at Carnegie Mellon University *Keynote Speaker
- Roberto Matilla, Ph.D., Postdoc at the University of Minnesota
- Bishal Paudel, Ph.D., Postdoc at the University of Virginia
- Mykel Green, Ph.D., Postdoc at the University of Texas, Austin
- Lydia, Grmai, Ph.D., Postdoc at the University of Pittsburgh
- Alexandra Rindone, Ph.D., Postdoc at Johns Hopkins University
- Bryana Harris, Graduate Student at the University of Virginia
Register through the event link button above.
For more information email Gina Talley or call 434-924-7483.
Filed Under: Events