This year, UVA Health is taking the opportunity at our end-of-year celebration to showcase the E (for equity) in our ASPIRE values. Together, we are fostering an environment of belonging that promotes justice, equity, diversity, inclusion, and unity throughout UVA Health and within the communities we serve. Let’s celebrate our culture by promoting these values. The decor and food theme for this year’s celebrations will be Mediterranean, so come by during the times below to participate in the fun.
- End-of-Year Celebrations
- Sunday, Dec. 4 | 11 a.m.-2 p.m., 6-8 p.m., 11 p.m.-1:30 a.m. | University Hospital Cafeteria
- Monday, Dec. 5 | 11 a.m.-2 p.m. | UVA Fontaine Research Park
- Tuesday, Dec. 6 | 11 a.m.-2 p.m. | UVA Orthopedic Center Ivy Road
- Wednesday, Dec. 7 | 11 a.m.-2 p.m., 6-8 p.m., 11 p.m.-1:30 a.m. | University Hospital Cafeteria
- Off-site UVA Health offices | Details will be shared by location.
- Uteam to-go (pre-boxed meals) will be provided for departments unable to attend. Managers must order in advance and arrange for pick up. To order, email UteamtoGoDec7@uvahealth.org no later than 5 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 2.
- Christmas Day meals | Sunday, Dec. 25 | 11 a.m.-2 p.m., 6-8 p.m., 11 p.m.-1:30 a.m. | University Hospital Cafeteria | A free meal will be provided to team members who are working on Christmas Day and show their ID badges.
Filed Under: Community