The Research Administration Mentoring Program and University Partnership (RAMP UP) is now accepting applications for the 2023-2024 Mentee cohort. Experienced Research Administrators from across Grounds are encouraged to apply.
RAMP UP UVA is a one year program designed for Research Administrators to provide guidance in professional and leadership development and career aspirations through mentoring and workshop support.
• Strengthen professional networks within UVA’s research community and beyond
• Foster long-term careers and increase interest/improve retention in research administration
• Create a supportive, interactive, and collaborative environment for leadership development
• Encourage career growth within the research administration field
Mentees must have:
• At least 1 year of experience as a Research Administrator
• Research Administration should be primary focus
• Supervisor’s approval to participate in the program
• Monthly Office Hours
• Monthly workshops focused on professional development
• Capstone Project
• Access to prior Mentor and Mentee cohorts
• Professional development and CEU credits
For more information and a full schedule for the 2023-2024 program, including the application form, please visit the RAMP UP webpage.