Dr. Kline Bolton received the 2014 Renal Physician’s Association Distinguished Service Award at the 40th Anniversary of the Renal Physicians Association Annual Meeting held March 20-23 in Baltimore, MD.
The Nephrology Distinguished Service Award recognizes an individual who has demonstrated outstanding contributions to the practice of nephrology that has impacted the clinical care of kidney patients and has demonstrated local and/or national leadership to that end.
Each candidate must meet the following criteria:
- Maintain continuous membership for two years or more;
- Must be nominated by either another member, committee member or a member of the Board of Directors;
- Consideration will be based on his/her contribution for nephrology in the field of socioeconomics or clinical practice;
- Must be recognized for their achievements that are consistent with our missions, goals and objectives;
- Must have demonstrated outstanding performance with the Association by substantially contributing to the practice of nephrology and has largely impacted the clinical care of kidney patients;
- Canidates cannot be a current officer or member of the Board of Directors nor hold a position that regularly requires participation in Board meetings at the time of nomination.
- An individual or practice may only receive a recognition award once every 10 years. This will allow RPA to recognize and maximize the number of individuals and practices with recognition awards.