The Melanoma Research Alliance (MRA) announces a Request for Proposals (RFP) soliciting high-impact pre-clinical, translational, and early clinical research from scientists and clinicians around the world. The RFP calls for ideas that have the potential to lead to near-term clinical application in melanoma prevention, detection, diagnosis, staging, and treatment.
Melanoma is a leading cause of new cancers, and more effective options for patients and those at risk are urgently needed. Recent scientific and clinical advances have provided new hope, but much work remains to be done to end suffering and death from melanoma.
Please note that the following Special Opportunities are available
- Melanoma Metastasis Team Science Award, jointly sponsored by the Rising Tide Foundation for Clinical Cancer Research
- Acral Melanoma Team Science Award,
- Melanoma Detection or Prevention Mid-Career Investigator Award, jointly sponsored with the Dermatology Foundation (U.S. applicants only),
- Radiation Oncology Young Investigator Award with ASTRO (U.S. applicants only), and
- Immunotherapy Young Investigator Awards supported by Bristol Myers Squibb (BMS)
- October 7, 2019: Team Science Award Letters of Intent Due
- November 18, 2019: Full Proposals Due for Mid-Career, Young Investigator, and Pilot Award Applicants
- January 10, 2020: Full Proposals Due for Invited Team Science Applicants
All proposals are due by 5:00 pm Eastern Time. Proposals should be submitted via the proposalCENTRAL on-line application tool: https://proposalcentral.com/.
Web-link for more information
Filed Under: Funding Opportunities