- Arthritis Research Grants (https://curearthritis.org/arthritis-research-grants/)
- Arthritis and Aging Research Grants (https://curearthritis.org/arthritis-aging-research-grant/)
- Psoriatic Arthritis Grants (https://curearthritis.org/psoriatic-arthritis-grant/)
- Ankylosing Spondylitis Grant (https://curearthritis.org/ankylosing-spondylitis-grant/)
Eligibility. Applicants must be newer MD and/or PhD applicants at early stages in their career (equivalent to assistant professor/instructor/senior post-docs) who have not served as PI on an NIH R01 award.
Budget and Project Period:
- Applicants may request up to $100,000 in direct costs only.
- The project period is one year, with the option to apply for a second year if significant progress is demonstrated.
Disease Focus Areas (including, but not limited to):
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Juvenile Arthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
Deadline: January 18, 2019 at 5:00 PM PST
Filed Under: Funding Opportunities