This program supports work seeking to determine if manipulating a novel, defined biological target has impact in a Parkinson’s disease (PD)-relevant animal model—an essential early step to the development of potentially promising therapies. MJFF does not have any pre-conceived preferences for particular targets submitted to the Target Validation program.
Two-year awards of up to $100K direct plus $25K F&A will be made.
Fall 2014 Review Cycle
- Informational Conference Call: March 26, 2014 at 12pm US ET (RSVP via email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Pre-proposals Due: May 28, 2014 – 6pm US ET
- Full Proposals Due (by invite only): August 6, 2014 – 6pm US ET
- Anticipated Award Announcement: October 2014
- Anticipated Funding: November 2014
URL for additional information: https://www.michaeljfox.org/research/grant-detail.php?id=16
Filed Under: Funding Opportunities