As Leaders We
- Recognize that greatness and discovery emerge from fearless thinking and informed risk-taking;
- Aim high, openly acknowledge when something did not work, and continue to dream big;
- Remove barriers to excellence, identify solutions, and make timely and resolute decisions
- Empower others to make decisions and act;
- Look for opportunities to demonstrate what “I” can do to make “us” stand out as one of the best; and
- Model the qualities of a successful leader in supporting the institution, encouraging mutual support and engagement among employees, and actively fostering the development of others.